Monday, November 12, 2012

a wonderful weekend

Unpacking today from a wonderful weekend at the Palouse Divide Lodge. Pajama days, no cooking, no cleaning, just crafting. Here is the room before everyone arrived:

We had thirty one women this four day weekend. Each of them had their own table to spread out. Some were scrapbookers, some were quilters, some were papercrafters and some were a mix of it all. We watched movies, danced, giggled, napped and enjoyed the company. Lane and Shirley take such good care of us. We even played Bunco with some of the women from the other craft group in the other lodge. There was even a lady giving massages. Wonderful!!

Julie Miller and I arrived on Wednesday night to set up. I just love spreading all my crafty stuff out on the table. My clipboard had my list of things to get done. Just realized this morning, I forgot to add a couple things to the list. Good thing I'm taking today off work. 


It even snowed one day--love it!!!  Until it was time to clean off my car to go home. I didn't have an ice scraper in my car. Brrrr! Thanks to Kris Allen for sharing hers. 


Loved seeing all the tables fill up with creative goodness!  

I'm already thinking about when we get to go back in March.






No comments:

Post a Comment