Thursday, January 3, 2013

Valentine Treats. . .two specials!


From January 3 through January 21, the exclusive Valentine Treat Bundle is available to purchase . This bundle, created specifically for this special offer, contains the brand-new Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp and a package of 1" x 8" cellophane bags(50/pkg) for only $5.95. Throw in the full heart punch ($16.95) if you don't want to cut them all out. Here is a sample using Real Red ink on Very Vanilla cs. I only added a snippet of Very Vanilla seam binding. I filled the cello bag with Cherry jelly beans. I cut my hearts out, which doesn't take but a minute. If you were making a whole bunch of these, I would definitely add one to the order. 

 
During the My Little Valentine promotion, you will get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE-a $7.95 value-when you purchase the brand-new My Little Valentine Set. This four-piece set was created exclusively for this promotion and will not be available again after January 21!





No comments:

Post a Comment