Thursday, January 30, 2014

A few more brights



I used some retired polka dot ribbon in this one, but anything could be used. My resolotion this year it to "use what I have." I am going to use supplies and quit hording. I did this not only in my craft room but in my kitchen this new year. 

Thanks to Marie for loaing me her Ott Light and for Becky Robert's input on how to take better pics for blog posting. The pics from this week were just taken using the better light and my digital camera on "automatic" setting. I am going to be making a few more pretties today and tomorrow. I am hoping to get some input from hubby on using different settings on my camera to take even better pics. 

Get FREE stuff for ordering. Got a list of things you need? Now is the time to get in touch or just go directly to the www.stampinup.com website and use my name as your demonstrator. 

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment