Thursday, February 21, 2013

A few more Valentines


I tried to use up all the More Amore DSP on Sunday. Not an easy task with 10 adorable double sided 12x12 sheets and 2 laser cut sheets of lacy hearts. I had ordered some Sweetheart Treat cups on the SU Clearance Rack a week or so ago. I couldn't resist as they were only $0.99. 

I had the coordinating heart punch, so I punched a piece out of one of the laser cut hearts. I filled them with valentine m&m's, but thought next time I would try to use cake sprinkles. 



I will be delivering these Valentines to random people this week. I had too much fun making them and am looking forward to sharing, even if it is after Valentine's day. 


I just love to decorate for Valentine's Day because I get to use a lot of my favorite color--RED!
This pic is of the hutch right inside my front door. 


No comments:

Post a Comment