Monday, February 18, 2013

Belated Valentine Wishes, are they ok??

It is okay to send belated birthday cards. I read a lot of posts to Facebook recently about sending late Christmas and New Years wishes. I've been feeling guilty about not getting any Valentines done by February 14th. I decided to celebrate all of February and give out Valentine wishes late this month. 



Here is one of the projects my Stamp Club was going to do this month. It was a busy month and so we didn't meet in time. I made them all up on Sunday and plan to get them out to my club girls this week.

I loved the Designer Series Paper from the current mini catalog. It is called More Amore and includes two laser cut sheets of hearts, one in Real Red and one in Primrose Petals.



I started making these "sour cream containers" by rolling a 4x6" piece of dsp into a tube and gluing the seam.  Then I pinched one end together, applied glue to the edge and held it closed while the glue dried with a large clamp. I filled each one with a few treats, then closed the other end. 


I made a smaller punched image using the Decorative Label punch
.All you need to do is punch one piece out, then insert it in the side of the punch until it lines up with the edges and punch again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment