Friday, June 7, 2013

Annual Customer Appreciation Open House

Today is the day--in my craft room---from 5:30 to 8pm

I am busy getting ready for the big event tonight. But it's hard not to get distracted on this beautiful day. Thought I would have my first order of new stuff in time to plan a project, but alas even with early ordering UPS will be delivering it late today.

Waiting for Emily to wake up--not sure that will happen anytime soon. She had a big day yesterday: last day of school, she walked home from Garfield with a group of friends (took them over 5 hours), then there was a big end of year party at the park last night.

Here is one of the projects I am planning for tonight---quick and cute, totally my style. Another perk, I made the colors match my stamp room. Hee! Hee!




1 comment:

  1. Walked home from Garfield ~ Wow!!! I get tired just driving it. Ah the energy of youth. :) Shyra

    ReplyDelete