Monday, June 24, 2013

summer blogging

Eeesh, I had no idea how hard it would be to keep up blog posts in the summer! Setting a new goal to get one--and only one done a week.

To make up for a bit of lost time--here is a bit of blog "candy," to encourage a bit of response from my followers. I had some extra cards made up from my Open House a couple weeks ago. I have five sets (2) of birthday cards to give away to the first five to get me their address.


Please keep "entering" so to speak and I will put your name into a drawing 
for this set of (6) thank you cards:


I still have lots of new SU catalogs to give away--let me know if you'd like one. If you can pick it up or I can deliver, it will be totally FREE. If you need it delivered further, then you will just need to pay for postage. Printed matter via USPS is not very expensive, so just let get in touch. 



6 comments:

  1. Here's to keeping your goal. You can do it! :) Shyra ~ Palouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. did you find your stuff on the front porch last week??

      Delete
  3. Love to read your posts, Darcie! Would love to pick up a catalog sometime! -Katie S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOooo! Thanks for the surprise Darcie! So fun to look through all the great ideas, and the cards are adorable of course! Love them!! -Katie S.

      Delete