Monday, September 10, 2012

Collaging with my girlies

A few of my crafty friends had done some collaging up at the Palouse Divide Lodge earlier this year and had sworn to try to get together to do some again. This was our second time in four months--alas not as often as we'd wanted. We started at 9am and went until 9pm, breaking only for food :-)

It is a very long process and takes a lot of room--this is when I realized my stamp room just isn't big enough.  After looking at our calendars/planners we all realized that the next time we can get together is when we are once again together at the PDL in November.

Tonya was quilling some of her own embellishments.
 
 
Kristi was searching for some inspiration.


Julie made this amazing carmel popcorn made with butter, brown sugar and marshmallows.


.
 
This was the first collage I finished. I started with scraps leftover from stamping the night before. It is a very messy process. I did a halloween one that I will be posting later this week. I also started a new one to finish next time, but didn't get much past setting up the background. I used a lot of SU stuff, but some basic art supplies too.



No comments:

Post a Comment