Thursday, September 20, 2012

thanks ladies

I had two of the nicest participants in my lunch notes class tonight. I made them a special treat: a candied apple cocktail. It was perfect for a warm autumn evening. I think they appreciated it. Sue said it was the reason she came--thought it would help her cold. Marie brought me tomatoes from the farmers market so I can make my family some more salsa soon. I so needed a nice night wtih some nice people after a frantic Wednesday. Thanks ladies!! 
 

 
Watch for another of these classes--I promise to be a bit more organized. They finished all 20 notes in about an hour. I think their grandkids are really going to be impressed.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Darcie! So much fun......didn't know a gal could laugh so much over 'lunch notes'. But then, "I'm a little 'slow'!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun! Loved the laughs, the beverages, and my adorable little notes are so cute. Thank you both for your patience with this "slower" student! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comments Sue!! It was a fun night. Thinking I might do a 10 notes for $5, Halloween class in the next week or so.

    ReplyDelete