Monday, September 3, 2012

creative chaos

Today I am working on the projects for our "No Tricks, Just Treats" Halloween Stamp Camp. I am only one of the 5 Stampin Up demonstrators designing projects. It sounds like everyone is making 3-5 projects each. We rented the wonderful new space in the Palouse Community Center on Main Street on Saturday morning October 6th. I will be posting my projects as soon as I find just the right treat to go with the packaging. Here is a look at the way I work:


 
 
It all gets put away pretty quick when I am finished, but as I work nothing gets put away. It just gets pushed aside--squeegie style with my arm or hand or finger depending on how much space I have. My work area gets smaller and smaller and smaller . . .
 
If you are interested in attending our wonderful event--contact me before 9/30/2012.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment