Saturday, May 25, 2013

Cards for Meet Shop, Too

I finally had a few hours to make some cards for selling at Windy Tevlin's coffee shop in Garfield. I've been meaning to do this for a couple weeks now and promising myself to take advantage of all this rainy weather and make even more tomorrow. 


Garfield-Palouse graduation is coming up, so I thought I'd use the black and red combo, with touches of silver and white. I had some retired SU dsp (designer series paper) and just started cutting. 



Using retired stuff makes me feel so smart and frugal. I usually just give all my retired stuff, that has been open and used a bit, to the school for the teachers. They seem to appreciate the extras. Kids love to cut and paste and be creative--they don't know or even care that it's retired :-)


selling cards means that I have to make sure that me and SU are protected--it's as easy as putting this image on the backs of the cards. This one is quite old, but I like it. There are new copywrite stamps available in the SU catalog, if you are interested in selling your hand made items. 


Packaged up and ready to go--gotta love our clear envelopes! It keeps grubby little fingers off the white cardstock. Yeah!!  

Come check out Meet Shop Too in Garfield and ask her about my cards for sale. She has great coffee and other vintage items for sale. You can find more about her shop on Facebook:



1 comment:

  1. Great job Darcie, creative and beautiful as always. ( and I mean you, as well as the card)!!

    ReplyDelete