Monday, May 13, 2013

wow it's been a whole month...

...since I made a blog post! How embarrassing !!  Well I got sick for a week, then we went fishing in Concunully, and we are almost recovered from having Emily's tonsil's taken out. Then we realized we were about a month behind on our yard work and had to deal it before it really got out of hand. 

So I guess life got in the way of blogging, so sad, but it happens. 


I can't believe it's time for the new catalog to come out--whoosh, talk about a fast year. I am always full of mixed emotions when I get the  new copy of the Stampin Up catalog. I am sad to see some things retire, but so excited to see new stuff too. It happens every year and after 13 years I truly should be used to it by now.  I have been busy this morning cleaning out my shelves of retired merchandise: cardstock, ink, punches, stamps. I still need to go through my ribbon (oy what a mess that drawer has become!!). I have also gone through my embellishments. They are cute, but my pet peeve is grabbing something to do a class and realizing it's not available anymore. It is just easier to sell it and use the $$ to buy new, updated bling. 

Here is a look at where I started today:
It is so easy to let things pile up, but my new room set up makes for a pretty quick clean up.


And then I took all morning sorting and when I got done I really have some empty spaces to fill:



I am excited for the new refreshed colors. 


Watch for more updates later this week.....I promise!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment