Tuesday, May 21, 2013

This and That

I love the colors and design of the new scrapbooking journal "This and That" which SU came up with to inspire the new type of quick scrapbooking trend I have noticed lately. 

I of course ordered one right away and then totally forgot I had it (got sick, went fishing, then Emily got her tonsils out). Well I remembered I had it last weekend and got it all out to look at it . . . .



 and designed the cover for my own use:

I also drug out an old SU bag that had a display pocket on it. I have put all my supplies and the journal in the bag to take with me this summer. My goal is to use it from June 1 to August 31st. It has preprinted pages, some with pockets, coordinating dsp and stickers, washi tape and a date stamp. 

Then I just found these samples on the SU blog for ideas on using the extra supplies--how cool is that!?!




No comments:

Post a Comment