Saturday, March 22, 2014

a bit more about my epiphany...

Here are a couple more pics of my newly arranged space that show a bit more detail. The stamps are stored on the open shelves in the hutch with ribbon in one of the drawers. My favorite piece--the dentist cabinet in the middle with the glass door--almost didn't make the cut. I was considering selling it to buy something different, so glad I made it work. It is such a one of a kind piece with so much character. 


The other thing I am enjoying is that my workspace is facing the windows. For a basement, this room has pretty good light during the day. When we first moved in to this house I had 12 can lights installed on dimmers, so now the light at night is good too.


This is a close up of my "technology" area. When I scrapbook, I use my printer and Cricut a LOT! I have been enjoying this more and more lately, so I wanted to make sure I was set up like I am at PDL with everything close at hand and hooked up/ready to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment