Monday, March 31, 2014

fresh, fun colors and a bit of a throwback

So I am a little late to the party so to speak--using my Sale-A-Bration DSP to make some more cards.

I can't believe today is the last day of SAB for 2014 and that I have been a SU demo for over 14 years!!!  Thinking back to my first Open House during my first SAB back in 2001--things have sure changed a lot. 

The card on the right was my invitation I sent to about 40-50 people. I had one ink pad--I can't remember the name of it. Some sort of archival permanent ink--it was awesome, very juicy and had the same foam that SU now uses for their classic pads. I sold my "Stella Stamper" set a long time ago, but then a couple years ago got one given to me by Melanie Weller. I haven't used it, but I do like to look at it every once in a while. She was the epitome of a stamper back in the day--giggle :-) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're my SU! demonstrator and most of all, friend. Cheers to 14 years!

    ReplyDelete