Monday, August 20, 2012

stamp room display

I love my stamp room! It makes me so happy to spend time in it. I am hoping to spend more time in it once Emily is back in school in 10 days. (Yikes, better get a clothes shopping day on the calendar!)


This is the fireplace mantle in my creative space. I had some blue shutters I got at a yard sale a few years ago. I had originally planned to put them out in the garden somewhere, but I sprayed them with red paint and leaned them against this wall instead. The star banner I made a couple years ago. I used a Stampin Up diecut to make it. (Sorry to say the die is now retired, but you may borrow mine if you'd like.)  I got the printer's tray at my favorite store here in Palouse, The Open Eye Consignment Shop, many years ago. The typewriter was my mom's high school graduation gift back in 1960 (Mount Vernon, WA).  It is a heavy little thing.

More stamp room details to come later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment