Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A few more of the stamp room changes

A lot of tweeking yet to do, but it is coming together. I added a short 4 ft. table at the end of my long 8 foot table, it gives me a bit more work space. I am going to leave my cutters on this new end so they are always within reach. 


 I want to do something with photographs above the couch, just not sure what yet. I am also planning to figure out how to cut vinyl with my cricut, so I can add a quote or something in this area too.


Hoping to get some scrapbooking done next weekend, so this area will get some much needed organizing. I am pretty new to the scrapbooking, but definitely getting into it. The last time I was at PDL I scrapbooked almost the entire time. Yeah!!  

My sewing area needs help!

My little helper got tired tonight waiting for me to finish. I have a new cozy spot for her to use, but it got too cozy and she fell asleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment