Monday, March 25, 2013

Stamp Club--first meeting

I have had a Stamp Club since I began my SU! career about 13 years ago. At one point, I even had two groups. Some people have stayed, some have moved on, some have gone and then come back again. It's more of a social night of catching up and comparing creative notes. For some of us, this is the only time we see each other. We meet every other month and try to keep the time to a bit more than an hour. I don't know how I would've been able to stay a demonstrator if not for my clubs. So to the old and the new--THANK YOU!!!  I appreciate ever order, big or small.

My newest group starts tonight and so I thought I would show a preview of what we will be making.



I thought this was a fun masculine birthday card along with a special treat for my club girls. I got truffles from Trader Joe's last week as well as some salted caramels from Hurd's Mercantile. Yum!



Here is a card that was inspired from attending a SU! regional training event over in Seattle a few months ago. I'd forgotten about it, but came across my notes when I was cleaning this last weekend. I  heat embossed and water-colored these two cards. 





No comments:

Post a Comment