Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Stamp room updates

We are getting some new custom kitchen cabinets installed soon.  They are just in addition to what we already have. I had a bit of counter top envy when I was down at my SIL's house after she remodeled her kitchen. Oh the counter space she has, it's just awesome!!  It got me to wondering if there would be any way to make more counter space in our kitchen. It is a galley style--counters on either side, open in the middle. I will post more on this project when the cabinets are actually installed in about a month. They are in my garage awaiting paint.

On to how this affects my stamp room--I had a vintage hutch in my kitchen, now it's in my stamp room. This is how it looked in my kitchen at Christmas:



This is how it looks in my stamp room:


No comments:

Post a Comment