Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Digital scrapbooking--notes from Regionals


SU has been busy with upgrades and changes to their digital scrap booking program. There are now a lot more ways to edit and control what you create. I have the original "My Digital Studio" and am planning to give the MDS2 a try. I will be posting projects on Palouse Papercrafter as I go to share what I learn and what I like along the way.

SU is offering a 30 FREE trial for MDS2, then if you decide you need more there are three options. You can  just purchase the MDS2 software (for $39.95), the full software plus $500 worth of content (for $79.95), or just the upgrade if you already have My Digital Studio (for $19.95).

Since I was a helper for the Regional event last weekend, I missed part of the demonstration. The little bit I did see impressed me as it seemed to have more control for changing parts. For example, you could choose a stamp image and instead of just one color you could use virtual markers and make it different colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment