Saturday, October 27, 2012

Who is paying attention???

I've been busy with Haunted Palouse lately.  I won't scare you with pics of what I've been doing there, eeek!  Tonight is the last night and it is raining, boo! I am hoping to get some crafting done today and tomorrow while my wonderful family rakes leaves and does some errands around town. I have been  a bit lax in my blog posts and so my goal for the weekend is to remedy that bit of my life. 

Here is a project modified from some leftovers of a private class I did for Nicole Flansburg last weekend.


I made four bags complete with tissue to give away today. I am going to give these to the first four people that respond.  Winners need to leave their name in a post on this blog site and must be local as I have no way to mail these bags. Just log in as anonymous if you don't have a google account and leave your name in the post.  I will contact the winners and arrange delivery. 

9 comments:

  1. Love the Bag Darcie!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outrageously cute! I am too far away to get one, but I still think they are amazing!
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. email me your mailing address and I will send something easier to fit in the mail box :-)

      Delete
  3. Very cute!!! :) Shyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolultely love the bag! Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable fall bag! Hope Haunted Palouse was a huge success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi :) We have mutual friends on FB and I found this blog through Jayne. Its super cute!

      Delete
  6. You are amazingly talented and creative! ;) can I come live with you? ;).
    Kristi O.

    ReplyDelete