Sunday, October 21, 2012

my bad

I've been busy with Haunted Palouse this weekend and having Dad over for a visit. I do apologize for no new posts since Tuesday---aaaack!!  My goal for the day is to set up some new classes on my calendar. Here are some pics from the private class I did for Nicole Flansburg yesterday morning.




It was a fun class. Nicole got to choose between the banner and the Thanksgiving frameable piece. She chose the banner. And if she got over 6 people to attend, she got an extra project for everyone to do which was the candle. Participants paid $5 each for doing the project which was waived if they planced a SU order. I arrived at about 10:00 to Nicole's to set up. She had lots of kids coming, so I enlisted the help of Emily to babysit. People arrived about 10:30 and we started stamping at about 11:00. I was done, cleaned up and out the door by a bit after noon. It was fast and fun!!!  If you are interested in this sort of class for you and your friends, please get in touch. I have some more cute ideas to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment