Monday, October 1, 2012

Regionals, part 1

We had so much fun at Regionals. I can't believe how much useful information they were able to pack into an 8 hour day. I was randomly chosen a few weeks ago to be a helper, so I even got to see some of the behind the scenes stuff. I was really busy, so I didn't get any pictures. Really bummed as I got to visit with lots of SU  staff, too. Here are some of the swaps from friends: 

 These cute tags were an added bonus in her swap. Love the packaging!

Here is Becky's swap card, really makes me want to get some embossing folders. 
This card was a challenge for her to do with basically only one layer. 

Christina Thornton made this one, she does wonderful collage type styles!


 This card was made by Patty Snyder. Love the colors and the layout. Totally going to use this design soon!


This card is by Marie Ressler, my upline who lives in Seattle. We have't seen each other in about 7 years. Hoping we both make it to convention this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment